Malay vocabulary lists by topic
– Essential words you should learn –
Each Malay vocabulary list on this page is organized by topic and contains the essential words to learn and remember. They will be useful if you want to learn Malay on your own at home, or if you want to learn Malay for travel or to pass an exam.
Please contact me if you have any questions or suggestions to improve these vocabulary lists.
Malay Vocabulary List:
- Basic words to learn
- 100 most common Malay verbs
- Useful adverbs
- Useful adjectives
- Family and friends
- The city and public places
- The human body, head and face
- Contrary words
- Travel and tourism
- The calendar (days, months, seasons)
- Colors and shapes